Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
What We Need:
Do you love digital media and advertising? Would you like to execute ad campaigns for Fortune 500 companies? Unified is looking for a quick-thinking problem-solver to join our fast-growing Ad Ops team. Unified's Digital Coordinators work alongside our team of Media Buyers assisting on high-velocity marketing initiatives across all verticals. We are a fast-paced, growing tech startup with a culture of autonomy and accountability, perfect for people who love making a visible impact.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Do:
• Assist in the creation, execution, and optimization of programmatic and social ad campaigns.
• Assist with mid-campaign and post-campaign reporting and other client services.
• Create and execute operations processes to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns.
• Beta test internal proprietary technology and provide recommendations and feedback.
• Provide targeting, budgetary, and other campaign recommendations to clients.
• Participate in weekly training, daily team meetings, quarterly company-wide meetings, and more.
• Work with and shadow members of different teams to gain a 360 perspective of the company.
What You'll Need: (This is where you list skills and qualifications)
What You'll Need:
Who you are:
• Analytical. Organized. Results Driven. You get things done.
• Great with numbers but don't want to work in finance.
• Great with excel but looking to use it in a dynamic way.
• Startup-ready. Not looking for a slow 9-5.
• Team-oriented. Problem solver. Cool under pressure.
• Life-hacker. Looks for ways to improve everyday life in ingenious ways.
• Sees the value of digital advertising and wants to work in the space.
Need to have:
• Demonstrated interest in digital media in personal or professional environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
• Demonstrated ability to learn and work with new technology
• Ability to communicate with teams internally and clients externally
• Problem-solving mentality with a high attention to detail
• A can-do proactive attitude; you hate having nothing to do
What You'll Bring:
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$21.15 - $26.44
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Coordinate Advertising Campaigns
- Live Broadcast
- Google Apps for Work
- Knowledge in Excel