Technical Audio Producer (Part-Time Contract)
Bloomberg Audio & Radio has a rare opportunity for a motivated, hardworking Technical Audio Producer to join its 24/7 global radio network. This part-time position enables you to work side by side with producers and talent across multiple countries and continents inventing rare content for our global audience.
This opening is not for a button-pusher, but rather a standout colleague that can contribute to all aspects of LIVE show production. At Bloomberg Radio, Audio Producers work in close collaboration and partnership with Editorial Producers to execute live programming across our 24/7 lineup.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Run an audio console during live and pre-taped programming
- Process, edit and file various feeds and audio reports
- Route audio and monitor radio networks
- Check the functionality of studio equipment daily
- Assist talent and producers during live programming
- Monitor commercial logs and make up missed spots
- Other production duties as assigned
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 1-3 years of recent and relevant major market radio experience
- Familiarity running a broadcast audio console
- Digital audio editing experience (Adobe Audition preferred)
- Proficiency with audio signal flow, routing audio and mixing multiple audio sources
- Strong communication, multitasking and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of automation and radio newsroom software
- Flexibility in hours and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of IP-based audio codecs
- General computer and networking knowledge
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look (and apply) HERE.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.