Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. And we were just recognized as one of the Top Media Sales Organizations by The Myers Report!
In fact, iHeart has: More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Only one company has the #1 position in everything Audio reaching 9 out of 10 Americans every month -- iHeartMedia.
The company's leadership position in audio extends across multiple platforms, including more than 850 live broadcast stations in over 150 markets; digital radio via its iHeartRadio digital service available across more than 250 platforms and 2,000 devices; through its on-air influencers; social; branded iconic live music events; and podcasts as the #1 commercial podcast publisher. iHeartMedia also leads the audio industry in analytics, targeting, and attribution for its marketing partners with its SmartAudio product, using data from its massive consumer base.
The Senior Vice President of Inside Sales is responsible for driving the revenue growth of iHeartMedia's broadcast, digital, and live entertainment products and delivering the highest sustainable profit margins. As the senior member of the Inside Sales management team, you will serve as the cultural anchor for all employees by role modeling iHeartMedia values and operating principles throughout the organization.
This candidate must have a deep knowledge of business development, client relationship building, and sales.
What You'll Do:
• Establishes goals and executes initiatives that align strategic plans, both within the Inside Sales Division and across business units throughout the US, to build unique revenue opportunities that leverage all aspects of the company's product offerings (e.g., Broadcast radio, iHeartRadio, Podcasts, Live Events, etc.) for key advertisers across all media platforms.
• Works directly with CEOs and CMOs to create marketing strategies in all iHeart Markets and throughout the US
• Attends highest-profile account presentations; provides coaching and leadership to more junior sales members.
• Executes market-specific plans to drive sales growth by leveraging companywide initiatives and assets.
• Exercises in-depth monitoring and awareness of the competitive landscapes.
• Produces online marketing plans and other promotional materials to guide national and local online initiatives.
• Implements the operational strategic plan and direction of iHM with Area Managers and other market managers within the company.
• Builds and nurtures relationships at all levels to fully understand customers' business and marketing objectives.
• Drives results through the team and holds them accountable to business goals.
• P&L ownership for Inside Sales Division; balance growing sales revenue with operational efficiency to maximize profitability and deliver on goals.
• Fosters an inclusive, high-performance culture with high ethical standards.
• Provides visible leadership and communication to all Market Groups and Leadership.
• Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and implement best practices.
• Responsible for employee/team recruiting efforts, maintaining staff, and growing staff when/where needed.
• Work hand in hand with Division Presidents and Market leadership on revenue-generating projects to increase revenue and Market share of revenue. (Leads/Accounts/AE collaboration)
• Understanding Inside Sales Software tools, and the ability to navigate and effectively maximize the benefits of each tool.
What You'll Need:
- A proven track record of running a successful sales organization; growing and coaching managers and sellers.
- Exceptional business acumen and insightful understanding of industry trends and revenue drivers
- Entrepreneurial drive with an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Ability to work within a structured environment to communicate local, regional, and national status to corporate executives.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions with speed to achieve maximum results.
- Ability to make tough business and people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges
- Dynamic presence, stellar written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels.
- Ability to create & leverage a highly collaborative operating environment.
- Undergraduate degree or appropriate combination of education and experience is required, Graduate degree a plus.
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Demonstrated initiative and achievement-oriented leadership
- Ability to manage and influence other managers and professionals
- Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of own decisions and decisions of the team
- Strong business insights that contribute to resolving complex and unique problems
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and allocate resources appropriately across functions and projects
- Talent for creating a nurturing environment for creativity and innovation
- Ability to identify and support opportunities for continued improvement across business
- Comfortable with individuals of all levels and able to maintain professional relationships
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and ability to interact in a positive manner with senior leaders and peers
St Petersburg, FL: 9549 Koger Blvd N, Ste 200, 33702
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Inside Sales
- Live Broadcast
- Business Development