Total Traffic + Weather Network
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
We're seeking an experienced Traffic Reporter and Producer for part-time, fill-in shifts in our 24/7/365 operation. This is a key position responsible for overseeing traffic data and delivering reports. This position requires someone who's good on-air, has a proficiency for studio technology, and the ability to multitask and troubleshoot.
What You'll Do:
- Gather regional traffic information and enter details into internal computer and web systems
- Deliver traffic reports and sponsorships to listeners
- Identify, research, and create copy regarding traffic to feature during on-air shift; finalizes content using digital audio editing software
- Manage information; keeping all facts straight, making sure details are accurate and current, and tracking any changes
- Maintain crucial deadlines in order to provide traffic updates in a timely fashion
What You'll Need:
- Knowledge of greater metro Denver-area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns. Plus if also familiar with Northern Colorado (including Fort Collins and Greeley), Colorado Springs, Salt Lake City, and Pueblo
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Teams
- Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, "newsroom-like" collaborative environment
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
- Must be willing to work a variety of fill-in shifts; including split shifts (4 hours in AM Drive, 4 hours in PM Drive), overnights, weekends, and evenings
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Understanding of police scanners is a plus.
- Previous on-air broadcast experience
- College degree is preferred but not required
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Full proficiency and understanding of job function
- Open communication with colleagues and direct reports that encourages collaboration and team consensus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Efficiency with independent work under minimal guidance
- Commitment to process improvement for overall team effectiveness
- Professional communication that stresses diplomacy, empathy and patience
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
Denver, CO: 4695 S. Monaco Street, 80237
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options (employees meeting ACA measurement)
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Identifying Problems
- Microsoft Office