Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Looking for Promotions Assistants to assist the Promotions & Marketing department with daily activities that promote our station(s), clients, and events. Our Nashville iHeartRadio brands include 107.5 The River (WRVW), The BIG 98 (WSIX), 101.1 The Beat (WUBT), 105.9 The Rock (WNRQ), WLAC 98.3FM, WLAC 1510AM, and Nashville's BIN 97.5.
What You'll Do:
- Represent the iHeartRadio Nashville brands on the ground at community/charity focused events, local concerts, malls, retail stores, parks, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Overall general promotion of iHeartRadio's app, events, stations, podcasts as well as our sponsors.
- Execute events from start to finish (coordinating with on-site contact, handing out station giveaways, setting up and breaking down equipment including sound systems, folding tables, tents, other branding, etc.)
- Create an exciting atmosphere while interacting face to face with listeners.
- Load and unload station vehicles before and after events.
- Drive station vehicles (SUVs, Cargo Vans, Pickup Trucks) to events.
- Assist the Promotions & Marketing Director as needed in office.
- Assist with contest fulfillment including:
- Enter winner information into record keeping system
- Call and e-mailing prize winners
- Deliver and/or shipping prizes to winners
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years' experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurability
- Familiarity with the Nashville Metropolitan Area.
- Night & Weekend availability is a MUST. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Holiday availability may be required as well.)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Knowledge of stations' core demographics.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Calm demeanor around high profile celebrities.
- A valid driver's license (Good driving record - Required to pass DMV background check)
- The ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be energetic, outgoing and feel comfortable in front of listeners.
- Prior brand ambassador or event experience is a plus.
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Ability to work within standardized procedures and an understanding of when to escalate
- Skills to solve straightforward problems using established procedures
- Close attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
- Common courtesy when communicating with coworkers and outside contacts
Nashville, TN: 55 Music Square West, Floors 1 and 2, 37203
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options (employees meeting ACA measurement)
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Ability to Lift up to 50 Lb
- Good Hand / Eye Coordination