Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
iHeartMedia is looking for a hard-working and creative Production Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, capable, creative and looking to grow their experience as a producer. You will be responsible for working with producers and talent to keep video shoots on schedule, create call sheets, work with vendors, and generally prep and support all needs on set. . The ideal candidate also has experience with social media platforms with an eagerness to help the team to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable. This role requires you to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to manage them in an organized fashion. This role is both organizational and creative.
What You'll Do:
- Assist Producers and Senior Producers with scheduling, coordinating, and managing shoot details.
- Prep shoots with Production team in pre-production details, such as coordinating schedules with talent, venues, prop runs, writing creative treatments, taking notes in creative brainstorms, printing scripts, setting up greenroom for talent, greeting artists and management teams on site at shoots, writing and sending call sheets, contacting crew, etc
- Assist on site for live and virtual shoots
- Collaborate with Original Content team on creative ideas for social and short form content
- Support live streams, support YouTube programming with assisting in uploads, Support Snap programming, Support Twitch programming and other social platforms as needed.
- Bring an array of original ideas and concepts to help create new content that promotes audience participation, buildings online audience and supports digital business goals
- Support SVP of group with calendar management of meetings (scheduling and managing overall time), assist in reporting expenses, and assist in note taking in meetings. General administrative support to SVP of Original Content
What You'll Need:
- Relevant work experience in digital media, production, online content creation and social media
- Some on site production experience preferred
- Experience in OBS software and technical ability a plus
- Demonstrated strong experience in Microsoft Office suite, EXCEL and Outlook most important. Strong knowledge of and experience with social networking platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch and Twitter
- Ability to learn and utilize content management systems and follow best practices quickly
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and high work standards
- Expertise in trending news, lifestyle and pop culture
- Fluid weekly work schedule, occasional evenings and weekends required, some travel required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; social media caption writing a plus, professional in fast paced atmosphere a must
- Basic Understanding of production in digital content creation for websites, social media, blogs, podcasts and video
- Bachelor's degree preferably in journalism, digital media, production or communications
- Desire to grow and evolve in to an experienced digital producer is key to job satisfaction
- Position is both remote and on site hybrid role, but candidate must be based in NYC or nearby to regularly come in to Midtown office location
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Ability to work within prescribed guidelines without needing close supervision
- Problem solving skills within established procedures
- Understanding of when to seek guidance for unforeseen problems
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act in a professional manner and collaborate with colleagues of different levels
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$25.36 - $31.70
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Audience Building
- Web Site Building and Design
- Live Broadcast