Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. And we were just recognized as one of the Top Media Sales Organizations by The Myers Report!
In fact, iHeart has: More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in learning iHeartMedia's Broadcast + Digital Marketing Products (we are constantly innovating and growing!)
- Meet in person with clients in your market
- Identify and develop new business opportunities while maintaining a pipeline of sales prospects in Salesforce
- Foster and nurture relationships with the existing client base
- Identify new opportunities and develop persuasive proposals to meet each client/agency evolving needs
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
- Create effective marketing campaigns in line with the iHeartMedia brand and resources
- Deliver compelling sales presentations with confidence
- Maintain productive client communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Monitor competition to continually prospect new account leads
- Negotiate rates and ensures prompt payments
- Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis
What You'll Need:
- A desire to learn and grow!
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive personality
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Digital/Media Sales experience is a plus
- Proven sales experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Drive your own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms skills
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Confidence to prospect and quickly build rapport with customers
- Knowledge of the media industry and related sales processes
- Desire to broaden sales capabilities and knowledge base
- Accountability for your own work and a desire to provide guidance to new team members
- Ability to build a territory plan or account approach
- Objective judgement and prior experience to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication, comfortable applying active listening and influencing skills to drive sales
- Understanding of impact of your own efforts to meet sales quotas
Springfield, MA: 1331 Main St, Suite 400, 01103
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Customer Relations
- Social Networking