Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
iHeartMedia is a leading media and entertainment company delivering unparalleled audio experiences across our trusted 360 media platform. As part of the Corporate Development and Ventures team, we are seeking a skilled and motivated individual to contribute to partner success and seek opportunities to drive revenue to meet quarterly team goals.
As a Media Coordinator at iHeartMedia on the Corporate Development and Ventures team, you will play a critical role in supporting the planning and execution of various media campaigns across broadcast, podcast, digital, events, OTT and social platforms. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of the media landscape and client business objectives/KPIs, possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless campaign delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Media Planning
- Develop briefing documents with partners to determine business objectives and core audiences to inform media strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop efficient media plans across iHeart's wide variety of assets that align with client KPIs
- Gain a deep understanding of internal processes and systems to input media planning requests and track lead gen activity
- Develop project timelines to ensure timely delivery of campaigns that align with quarterly team goals
- Pull and analyze research data along with reach and frequency reports to ensure a data-driven approach to media planning
- Media Execution & Tracking
- Communicate across departments to ensure media is booked properly, reported accurately, and invoiced accordingly
- Set up attribution tools such as pixel implementation prior to campaigns going live
- Pull post logs and provide frequent reporting to clients confirm media delivery
- Develop comprehensive records of all media campaigns to ensure accurate reporting and management of client media bank credits
- Creative Development
- Manage the creative process from brief ideation and kick-off to final spot production
- Collaborate with the creative studio to properly input creative requests, accurately outline deliverables, and align on timing
- Work with local markets to identify endorsement talent for client campaigns
- Communication and Collaboration
- Develop strong relationships with C-suite executives and serve as day-to-day point of contact for all media needs
- Act as a liaison between different departments, external partners, and vendors to ensure alignment and smooth coordination on media efforts
- Pitch Development
- Create strong, cohesive pitch decks that illustrate iHeart's position as the leading audio partner for surpassing business objectives
- Stay informed on the latest internal marketing initiatives to proactively pitch ideas to partners
What You'll Need:
- 2-4 years of work experience in the media industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to create clear, concise tracking models and recap reports
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to ideate and problem solve with C-suite executives and other departments within iHeart
- Ability to plan, organize, set priorities, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation to concisely deliver the value prop of our investment structure and media assets
- Strong relationship-building skills with founders, investors, and C-Suite
- Stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Accountability for own work and desire to provide guidance to new team members
- Ability to contribute to several projects at the same time under a moderate level of direction
- Application of objective judgement, technical skills and prior experience to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a knack for explaining complex information in a straightforward manner
- Desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of own decisions
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$62,400 - $75,000
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Identifying Problems
- Investor Relations