Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
We're seeking a highly skilled Enterprise Desktop Support Engineer
What You'll Do:
The IT Executive Support Engineer will be responsible for providing high-quality technical support to C-Suite Executives in a mixed Windows and Apple environment. The IT Executive Support Engineer will also manage the user experience on Windows, macOS platforms, mobile phones, tablets, audio/video devices, presentation tools, etc.
The candidate will be a member of the Enterprise Executive Support team that provides high quality Technical Support at our Miami Executive Office as well as remote support for the NY and Tennessee offices.
- Deliver 24x7 high-quality technical support to C-Suite executives and other company VIPs in a courteous, professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues, including but not limited to Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office and other productivity applications, corporate mobility (Windows laptops, MacBooks and Apple iPhones), printing, networking, telephony, peripheral equipment and audio-visual equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported personal technology issues, including but not limited to computers, laptops, mobile phones, home technology (home network, entertainment and AV)
- Travel to home offices, as required, for equipment setup/breakdown and any issue remediation that cannot be resolved remotely
- Understand and evaluate end-user needs and develop creative technical solutions to meet them, while keeping in line with enterprise policies and procedures
- Support enterprise-wide technical initiatives & projects that impact C-Suite users
- Ensure computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email and audio/visual conferencing systems, applications servers, and administrative systems.
- Coordination and setup of all Audio-Visual requirements for all on-site and remote Senior Executive meetings.
- Track, record and respond to requests for IT technical support in ticketing system. Technical support will include workstation hardware, application and collaboration software and mobile devices utilizing Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Deploy PC software fixes, patches, updates for Windows and Apple devices.
- Assist with root cause analysis as it relates to desktop computers and all peripheral devices.
- Interact with 3rd level IT functional groups and management to ensure solutions are being provided for all escalating tickets/issues.
- Support IT special projects, office moves, data recovery, hardware, software testing, network and network hardware troubleshooting, etc.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting, and supporting laptops, PCs, peripherals, and business critical applications for C-Suite Executives in large, multi-location, corporate environments via phone, remote control, and desk side visits.
- Must be available to be on on-call for after-hours executive support if needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work well independently and with a team of peers.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate an expert level ability to inspire trust with Executive by performing expert technical support and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Applicable knowledge of LAN, WAN, WiFi, cellular technologies
- Must be detailed oriented with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving. "Following-up until resolved" skills are a must.
- Experience researching and supporting new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed and support 24/7 on call schedule.
- Experience supporting Audio Visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment, and boardroom/conference room support.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency supporting Windows 10, Apple OSX, MS Outlook/Exchange, Office 365, MS Teams, Zoom, and WebEx.
- Experience supporting MAC hardware including iPads/AppleTV/MacBooks,iPhones etc.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency using Enterprise remote-control software, software distribution tools and device management software.
- Experience upgrading PC memory, hard drive swap, data transfer, etc.
- Experience supporting mobile devices utilizing iOS and Android operating systems.
- Ability to anticipate customer need and proactively develop and provide solutions accordingly
- Ability to maintain composure, discretion, and professional demeanor in an extremely fast-paced, demanding environment
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Subject matter expertise to conceive and communicate original ideas
- A growth mindset with knowledge sharing and mentorship within the team
- Open communication about a variety of complex ideas to encourage a broad point of view and build a team consensus
- Strong desire for collaboration between teams
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to continuous process improvement for overall team effectiveness
- Advanced problem-solving techniques
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$34.62 - $43.27
Miami, FL: 4141 NE 2nd Ave, Suite 203E, 33137
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- PC Skills
- Technical Support