Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America , reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that’s twice the size of any other audio company – almost three times the size of the largest TV network – and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
We’re the largest podcast publisher , with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
iHeart is the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers , who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio , from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we’re able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we’re committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve – and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Provides administrative support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
What You'll Do:
• Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and initiates improvements.
• Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions.
• Uses appropriate systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
• Maintains established service level agreements with appropriate internal and/or external clients and provides quality customer service.
• Maintains working knowledge of current federal, state, and local regulations relevant to specific functional discipline.
• Prepares and reviews journal entries, schedules, filings and various reports including sales and purchase.
• Assists with researching, reconciling and resolving balance sheet, income statement and/or statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
• Assists with period end consolidations and financial statement preparation (i.e. income statements and/or balance sheets), including reviewing and interpreting financial reporting requirements in accordance with GAAP and iHeartMedia policies.
• Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
• May review various transactions and/or process transactions and assist with financial information surveys.
• May coordinate schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
• May provide documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
What You'll Need:
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills; can gather, assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions
• Good judgment & decision-making skills
• Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; can prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Demonstrated technical skills in accounting and financial information systems/applications
• Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Cognos, TM1, salesforce, Quattro and Sharepoint preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, in an accounting/financial analysis role
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
• CMA a plus
What You'll Bring:
Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
Subject matter expertise to conceive and communicate original ideas
A growth mindset with knowledge sharing and mentorship within the team
Open communication about a variety of complex ideas to encourage a broad point of view and build a team consensus
Strong desire for collaboration between teams
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Commitment to continuous process improvement for overall team effectiveness
Advanced problem-solving techniques
Louisville, KY: 428 S 4th St, Suite 230, 40202
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Financial Experience - General
- Live Broadcast
- Financial Experience - General
- Live Broadcast
- Live Broadcast
- Process Improvement - Accounting
- Balance Sheets