Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
We are seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to spearhead our digital content strategy across various platforms, aligning it with our brand strategy and business goals. This role involves managing a team of digital content experts, overseeing social media accounts for several shows and radio stations, and driving innovative content creation. The ideal candidate should be adept in analyzing and optimizing digital content performance, engaging with online communities, and collaborating cross-functionally to enhance our digital initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital content creation, social media management, and team leadership, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while staying attuned to the latest trends in digital media and technology.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital content strategy across various platforms, ensuring alignment with brand strategy and business goals.
- Oversee and manage social media accounts, including content planning, scheduling, posting, and community management.
- Manage and lead a team of digital content experts and creators, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Analyze digital content performance using analytics tools, and adjust strategies to optimize reach and engagement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Programming, Promotions, and other departments to enhance digital initiatives.
- Stay abreast of trends in digital content, social media, and emerging technologies, adapting strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Engage with the online community as the brand's voice, managing public conversations and fostering follower interaction.
- Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure consistent and timely delivery of high-quality digital content.
- Produce digital content supporting station initiatives, including articles, social content, contesting, newsletters, video, podcasts and more.
- Create and execute campaigns to drive traffic to digital platforms and streaming channels.
- Assist with video shoots, video editing, and graphic creation for social media and digital platforms.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience in digital content creation, social media management on all platforms, and journalism.
- Demonstrated ability in managing and leading a team, with a focus on fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Strong creative thinking skills with attention to detail and a data-driven approach.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and project management skills.
- Experience with social media analytics, content management tools, and digital marketing trends.
- Familiarity with creative principles and tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, or similar).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of current news, lifestyle trends, and pop culture.
- Flexibility to work fluid weekly schedules, including occasional evenings and weekends.
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Full proficiency and understanding of job function
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- In-depth knowledge of key business drivers and how this impacts your team
- Experience in team and project management for mid-sized projects
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risk
- Confidence to solve complex problems using multiple sources of information
- Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of your own decisions
- Ability to identify new opportunities for continued improvement across business
- Comfort acting as a trusted advisor for colleagues with less experience
- Ability to manage complex and confidential information and to influence others to build consensus across all levels
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$32.69 - $40.86
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Social Media Experience