Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
iHeartMedia is looking for Digital Ad Operations Manager to join our Ad Ops team. The manager will be part of a team that traffics and manages all online display, video and audio advertising campaigns for iHeartMedia's audio, display, and mobile platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Become familiar with iHeartMedia audio, display and video ad products across multiple platforms.
- Engage in onboarding training process outlining workflows and campaign execution.
- Learn and become experienced with the iHeartMedia suite of inventory management and ad serving platforms.
- Take ownership of accounts and execute audio, display, and video ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Provide guidance to local markets and Account Management regarding inventory management and best practices for campaign execution.
- Prepare reports, metrics, and updates tracking the progress for all ad campaigns.
- Manage audio, display and video ad inventory.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new methodologies to deliver ads across our network.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience working in digital ad ops
- Significant exposure and understanding of the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies
- Experience working with Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs
- Direct experience with online/mobile advertising preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management
- A self-starter who can work autonomously to build strong cross-functional relationships with outstanding customer support skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations
- A positive, can-do mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Full proficiency and understanding of job function
- Open communication with colleagues and direct reports that encourages collaboration and team consensus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Efficiency with independent work under minimal guidance
- Commitment to process improvement for overall team effectiveness
- Professional communication that stresses diplomacy, empathy and patience
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$25.00 - $31.25
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Online Advertising
- Best Practices