Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. And we were just recognized as one of the Top Media Sales Organizations by The Myers Report!
In fact, iHeart has: More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
At iHeartMedia, our digitally savvy team is charged with ensuring a strategic and successful execution across our full digital product suite including the latest podcast, audio, social, video, display media, & custom tactics. We are seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join our Premiere Networks Sales group to maintain a complete book of post-sale Podcast and Digital business. This Account Manager will have the opportunity to think strategically and help support the development of key growth areas for iHeartMedia, and team with sales, client partnerships, pre-sale sales development, social, programming, creative production, research, ad/pod operations & inventory management to ensure smooth campaign management. The position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication and analytic skills, and strong organizational skills.
The right candidate should have some knowledge and experience of the digital media space. This person is a self-starter and entrepreneurial project manager, capable of motivating internal and external teams, as well as communicating effectively with both junior and executive level clients. Responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with internal departments as well as with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service, & campaign wrap up reports ultimately driving incremental revenue and client renewals.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that sold programs are booked & executed in alignment with operational and sales initiatives
• Primary Client Contact for all post sale programs. Schedule and lead all internal/external calls, communicate production timelines & deliverables, and overall ensuring the iHR experience exceeds client expectations
•Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
•Responsible for full delivery against dollars booked across all digital, social, and podcast deliverables
•Work with ad/pod ops as to provide critical thinking and troubleshoot any creative/tracking issues
• Collaborate with our internal billing & finance team monthly to ensure reconciling billing in a timely manner
•Provide industry leading post-campaign analysis by partnering with internal subject matter experts, and creating comprehensive recaps, learnings, & recommendations
• Keep abreast of industry news and developing POVs to communicate relevant updates to client/internal teams
What You'll Need:
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and more).
• Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
• Expertise in handling digital media campaign reporting results.
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• High degree of stress tolerance; ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others.
• 2-3 years' media experience in a similar role.
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Accountability for own work and desire to provide guidance to new team members
- Ability to contribute to several projects at the same time under a moderate level of direction
- Application of objective judgement, technical skills and prior experience to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a knack for explaining complex information in a straightforward manner
- Desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of own decisions
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$64,000 - $80,000
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Social Media Experience
- Knowledge of Digital Media