Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
The Business Process Engineer works with business stakeholders, IT teams and various members of leadership across our distributed businesses to identify process areas of highest impact and greatest need. This role primarily owns process evaluation, which includes details around process, products used and people who use them. The position requires a passion for innovation and improvements in efficiency, service and quality through optimization of processes, technology solutions and/or organizational considerations that result in meeting or exceeding key metrics/goals. Abilities to find quick wins with highest impact and get big things done quickly are essential.
What You'll Do:
As a member of the IT Business Value team, the Business Process Engineer will bring Lean and Six Sigma process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and improve their overall performance. Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts of moderate to high complexity impacting one or multiple Business Unit's cross-functional processes.
What You'll Need:
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to establish and monitor project metrics
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups to organize teams and achieve continuous improvement results
- Ability to coach, influence and mentor individuals at all levels throughout the organization
- Superior communication and presentation skills; capable of interfacing effectively with multiple levels of management across our business units
- Ability to quickly develop new approaches/creative solutions to complex problems and convey ideas in a tangible form
- Works both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Thrives and quickly executes in an environment of rapid change, minimal structure, and high expectations
- Team player with leadership skills, abilities and desire to interact with people at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Visio, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adonis Business Process Management suite a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related technical field experience
- 5+ years process improvement and/or business experience around process management
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and process engineering methodologies (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Kaizen, Process Requirements)
- Experience gathering detailed requirements of user needs, business impacts, and system functionality that are actionable, definable, relevant, measurable, and testable
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- LEAN/Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Full proficiency and understanding of job function
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- In-depth knowledge of key business drivers and how this impacts your team
- Experience in team and project management for mid-sized projects
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risk
- Confidence to solve complex problems using multiple sources of information
- Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of your own decisions
- Ability to identify new opportunities for continued improvement across business
- Comfort acting as a trusted advisor for colleagues with less experience
- Ability to manage complex and confidential information and to influence others to build consensus across all levels
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Knowledge in MS Word
- Live Broadcast
- Identifying Problems