Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
An AR Specialist who will be responsible for effectively managing the aging for a portfolio of our business customers.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Do: (Job Duties/Responsibilities)
• Proactively contact customers to inquire about payment status for past due invoices
• Effectively review/reconcile accounts
• Act as a point-of-contact for markets and Shared Services regarding AR issues
• Monitor and request updates on credit status on accounts
• Research and resolve billing and payment application issues
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external business partners
• Addressing complaints from customer and/or sales and finance teams
• Complete tasks/service tickets in a timely manner
• 2+ year's collection experience - proven experience utilizing collections tools and strategies
• Experience in a Finance or Shared Services environment preferred
• Expertise in MS Office tools, especially Excel
• Experience with Get Paid, MAS-90, Great Plains or Microsoft AX preferred
• Media industry experience preferred
• Analytical, Problem Solving skills and Attention to Detail - ability to go to root causes of problems to take corrective and preventive actions
• Ability to stay organized and work independently
• Excellent communication skills - communicate effectively with superiors & peers from diverse businesses and regions across the US via phone, email and face-to-face
• Strong customer service orientation - understanding and acting upon differing needs of diverse stakeholders
What You'll Need:
What You'll Bring:
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Identifying Problems
- Acting Experience