Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. And we were just recognized as one of the Top Media Sales Organizations by The Myers Report!
In fact, iHeart has: More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
The Account Strategy Manager position, within the Account Management team, is responsible for managing and growing our top clients' business while also taking on additional team-level responsibilities. As an Account Strategy Manager, you will work closely with our top clients on strategic growth and campaign management, as well as developing your leadership and project management skills.
What You'll Do:
- Takes lead on client RFP responses in conjunction with Sales and Strategy teams - from managing external and internal communication to producing highly strategic and well thought out client deliverables
- Manages high profile or complex campaign executions - e.g. campaigns with very large budgets or complex publisher product alpha/betas
- Oversees client execution team and manages workload between supporting AMs
- Helps clients measure their advertising campaign success and ROI by preparing reporting, delivering strategic insights and recommendations that help make them smarter marketers
- Builds positive business relationships with your clients through proactive support, on-site visits, and client education/training
- Maintains an expert level understanding of publisher products, Unified products, and their use by Unified's clients
- Lives Unified's cultural values, acts as a role model representing the high standards of performance within the Operations Group
- Serves as the first line of escalation for all assigned clients' issues; troubleshoots issues raised by assigned Account Managers and Campaign Managers
- Builds strong relationships with Sales counterparts to align operational expertise with overall account success; acts as the bridge between Sales and Operations for the Advertising business line.
- Demonstrates superior client management skills - e.g. can explain complex subjects, guide new alpha/beta product execution, and manage multiple deadlines and partners at once
- Monitors and maintains awareness of client's business objectives and needs ensures entire account team is delivering to meet those objectives and needs within properly set expectations and SLAs
- Works across multiple client verticals and manages Unified's largest clients with minimal oversight and service issues
- Proactively identifies areas of our internal workflow that require process clarification, and/or new process, then assists in developing and roll-out to the AM, CM, or Revenue teams
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks or projects within a larger account team or to AMs, Account Coordinators, or offshore resources.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to AMs and clients by providing training opportunities, sharing knowledge and advice based on extensive client experiences
- Assists, as needed, with training new AMs/ACs on the team
- 3+ years account management experience in the digital advertising industry
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Proven track record of flawless campaign execution - minimal non-tech related make goods on AMs accounts
- A positive attitude when it comes to internal relationships and clients - and stays positive in the face of adversity
- Naturally curious and always strives for improvement - mistakes are met with the desire to improve themselves, the client, and the company
- Experience with process enforcement, creation, and implementation
- Demonstrated team level leadership by facilitating team meetings or leading team training
- Strong leadership qualities, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a focus on quality assurance, flawless execution, and scalable process improvement
- Ability to switch between different tasks efficiently - from analytics work to client presentations
- Works well and stays calm under pressure - especially being able to organize and prioritize multiple responsibilities and client requests
- Strong MSFT office skills with expert level Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Unified is a leading provider of digital advertising services powered by the industry's leading media experts, and backed by data and technology. Unified has a rich history in managed services partnerships with some of the world's largest and smallest brands, and is an organization with a steadfast focus on digital advertising services and technology. Unified's proprietary technology empowers our internal team, and customers, with a strategic view of their digital investments in real-time, with a vision to expand to include iHeartMedia's owned and operated assets. Beginning in paid social more than 11 years ago, Unified is one of only a handful of partners to have direct API access to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Reddit. In partnership with iHeartMedia, Unified diversified its digital offering by forming API partnerships with Xandr, GroundTruth and Amazon to execute programmatic digital, and OTT campaigns.
What You'll Need:
What You'll Bring:
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$92,000 - $115,000
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Live Broadcast
- Project Management Experience
- Campaign Processing - IT