KATZ Media Group
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month -- a monthly audience that's twice the size of any other audio company - almost three times the size of the largest TV network - and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. And we were just recognized as one of the Top Media Sales Organizations by The Myers Report!
In fact, iHeart has: More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We're the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country's most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we're able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve - and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth by creating relationships with agencies and direct brand clients in the assigned region. The Digital Sales Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales and will work closely with other teams including Billing, Marketing, and Planning.
What You'll Do:
• Developing and negotiating new business revenue and client generation while focusing on retaining and growing existing customer base.
• Determine which advertising strategies would help clients reach target audiences efficiently while still keeping within their advertising budget.
• Establishes relationships with a number of different media agencies and/or direct clients.
• Identifies potential problems with client accounts' placement and recommends solutions to agencies on a continuing basis.
• Negotiates deal terms to satisfy both parties to the deal.
• Communicates all components of sales to key stakeholders.
• Pursues vertical and horizontal penetration of assigned advertisers and ad agencies to maximize exposure for Sales division's clients and their online assets and events.
• Highlights the benefit of Katz Digital Video via positioning and pre-selling of opportunities.
• Researches business, financials, products/services, and markets of clients and their competition.
• Demonstrated ability to generate new business and to understand the sales cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiations for a win-win outcome, overcoming objections and closing
•Provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities
•Collaborate closely with Account Coordinators and Planning teams
•Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Independent, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, competitive, assertive, goal-oriented
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and persuasion skills
• Understanding of digital ecosystem and local market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills, Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• 3+ years' experience in media sales, marketing or advertising with proven success
• Membership in American Advertising Federation, American Marketing Association, local chamber of commerce or similar networking groups preferred
• 4-year college degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications
• IAB Certification preferred
What You'll Need:
What You'll Bring:
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data. In addition to salary, this position is also eligible for commissions.
$60,800 - $76,000
Dallas, TX: 3500 Maple Avenue, Suite 300, 75219
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
We are accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
- Media Sales
- Live Broadcast
- Revenue Generation